Feng Shui Tips & Tools by Marianne Gordon
Following up on her Expert interview, Paris-based certified Feng Shui expert Marianne Gordon shares her some of her best resources.
Demystify the codes of this ancient practice and discover how to apply its techniques to our frenetic modern lives.
- The Tao Te Ching by Lao Tsu
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- The Universe has Your Back by Gabby Bernstein
- Are You Ready to Succeed? by Srikumar Rao
- Ancient Greek philosophy is a must-read for anyone at any age and in any situation.
- Meditation is also completely free. The idea is to stay as still as possible in a seated position. Start with 10 minutes. Concentrate on the breath and letting go. Observe the thoughts coming and going. Over time we eventually learn to be less and less attached to them.
- Free, actionable Feng Shui tips for the home online here.
- Public libraries pretty much anywhere are an amazing resource for learning more about Feng Shui, Taoism and other healing arts.
More Resources by Marianne Gordon:
- How to Find your Soulmate with Feng Shui:
Self-Assessment tools and exercises
2 downloadable Audio Meditations
2 one-on-one 30 min. consultations with me (Marianne Gordon, Feng Shui expert) using phone or video, (a $169 value)
Access to discussions with a community (if interested).
- How to Improve the Flow of Your House.
Watch a home makeover at Aurelie's beautiful home in this Video Consultation. Before and After.
- "Space Clearing” Tutorial
Energy clearing is important before doing Feng Shui in your house.
All homes carry heavy energy, especially after moving in or after an argument, a renovation or an illness. If you enjoy antique shopping, you may also need to clear the energy associated with the previous owners of the objects and furniture you buy.
Try space clearing every week, or at least every month. There is also scientific reason why smudging is good for you: it kills airborne pathogens. So happy space clearing!